birthday: 8th Dec
free web counter
Don't completely flunk chinese next year
Stef : babyXtappii
Geri : Hyper-Tapper
Stacy : RadTapper
Melissa : Melsing
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Randomly, here. Have a quiz.
What is your True Fear? Being Alone Looked down on Disappointment Where Your life is Going Commitment Death What is your True Fear?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I'm only doing this cause Geri 'ordered' me to. Didn't have much of a say in it.
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 10 friends.
5. Everyone tagged as to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!
Meh, who ever wants to. Who the hell reads my blog nowadays, anyway? I certainly don’t.
IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Calm down dudes. I’m a-okay, mostly.
HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
HAHAHA. I was just thinking, “Save the girl, save the world.”
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Oh dear. What the hell is that supposed to mean?! Fiesty?
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
The TRUTH, is out there…somewhere, I’m sure. Absolutely positive.
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Hell, if I could bring myself to cheat, I would’ve! But I can’t, Geri. XD
WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Shoot the stars with energy beams! Eh, that was random. These things happen after 12. So deal.
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
…Er. I know I’m almost always late for anything and everything under the sun. It could be true. =D
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
AWESOME. Me and Jade think our parents think we’re insane. Always laughing. Always hyper. Nitro-fied!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
My head’s in the clouds. Or rather, the sky.
WHAT IS 2 + 2?
It’s a secret formula! GERI! GO GET OUR ROCKET. NAO.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Rather the opposite, actually. How ironic. AND DUDE, I FINALLY GET WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. Took me almost, um, 2 weeks?
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Considering my love of dragons, I find this very, very awesome.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
So it’s like, bam! Dead.
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Ukiyo Crossing (Crossing the Transient World)
We’re at the crossing to choose! Yes! Although, that does not make sense at, all.
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
When I’m gone
…I shall come back to haunt!
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Zero no Kotae (The Answer to Zero)
And it is…one thousand, three hundred and seven!
WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Okuru Kotoba (The Words I send to You)
Now, if we take this literally, why the hell did no one sms me during my trip!?
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Rirura Riruha (Real Life, Real Heart)
All I can say is, =DDD
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
No, doofs, it’s Monday. Tuesday.
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Odd. Hey Geri! Let’s do that again this year! Since you’ll probably end up with the rest of Litewaves, excluding TS, again! Those select few would know that my behaviour can be bipolar. I don’t know that many people who blog regularly, honestly. No one reads my blog! (Nah, she’s part of the more mature gender.) No! Duh. She’s dating, um, I’m not sure who it is now. Probably a character of whatever drama she’s watching now.
1. The person who tagged you is?
Geri. Unlike her long, long sentence with no punctuation, this sentence’ll be short.
2. Your relationship with her?
Friend, fellow tapper, fellow Litewavian….eh…there’re a lot. Do you really want me to name them all?
3. Your 5 impressions of her?
III. Smart, y’know, the mad scientist kind
V. Terrible at Chinese :D
4. The most memorable thing she has done for you?
5. The most memorable thing she had said to you?
The first thing that came to mind was the phone conversation we had on New Year’s Eve, with, what, 6 different people talking on one end? To me and Jade?
6. If she becomes your lover, you will?
Bah humbug. “…”
7. If she becomes your enemy, you will?
Be afraid. Very afraid. Let no man or woman alive be ignorant of the Cheese’s immense sadistic mind.
8 and 9 are missing
10. What is it that you want to tell her now?
I can’t wait to give you your present, honestly. XD
11. Your overall impression of her?
12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
Most, except for a select few, would agree that I’m slightly insane, all the time.
13. The characteristics you hate of yourself are?
My low self-esteem about my work!
14. The characteristics you love yourself are?
I love to build! That, like, says it all, in one sentence.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Ideal? I have no ‘hero’, or whatever. But! I really, really, really want to be a renewable energy engineer!
16.For people who care and like you, say something to them.
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you wish to know how they feel about you.
9. Eh, Jade.
18. Who is no.6 [Gladys] having relationship with?
Her handphone, her television, and her tablet. Tsk, Gladys, tsk.
19. Is no.9 [Jade] a male or female?
Of questionable gender. Totally.
20. If no.7 [Man] and 10 [Sandra] are together, will it be a good thing?
HAHAHA. Man wouldn’t be able to take it. And Sandra’s too boy crazy to let that happen, anyway.
21. What is no.2 [Shir] studying about?
Um, how to pass survive in a Chinese-based school with little Chinese skills. I don’t know how to do that.
22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3 [Mark]?
Couple of days ago, when I asked him for his number again.
23. What kind of music band does no. 8 [Kristy] like?
No particular kind. But, she enjoys Jap songs. :D
24. Does no.1 [Geri] have any siblings?
Stef. Didn’t we use to have a joke about you having more siblings, or something? I forget.
25. Will you woo no. 3 [Mark]?
Nope. No offence, Mark. But I wouldn’t, for more reasons than one.
26. How bout no. 7 [Man]?
27. Is number 4 [Eunice] single?
28. What is the surname of no.5 [Ju]?.
Chew. Full name, Chew Li Julienne.
29. What's the hobby of no. 10 [Sandra]?
Flirting with guys, I bet.
30. Does no. 5 [Ju] and 9 [Jade] get along well?
Well, they don’t really know each other? But Ju can recognize Jade by voice. XD
31. Where is no. 2 [Shir] studying at?
32. Say something about no. 1 [Geri]
33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8 [Kristy]?
….No? Why would I? Although, she IS an awesome partner.
34. Where does no. 9 [Jade] live?
An imaginary land, where dramas reign supreme.
35. What colour does no.4 [Eunice] like?
Pink and green! Not pink or green. Pink and green, together.
36. Are no.1 [Geri] and 5 [Ju] best friends?
They don’t even know each other! Well, not personally.
37. Does no.1 [Geri] have any pets?
38. Is no. 7 [Man] the sexiest person in the world?
No, but no offence, man. Get sexier, then you can cosplay Lorelei! And that would be so, effing, awesome.
39. What is no. 10 [Sandra] doing now?
Probably at band, or something. Or flirting with guys. More likely, the latter.
Hey Geri! Let’s do that again this year! Since you’ll probably end up with the rest of Litewaves, excluding TS, again!
Those select few would know that my behaviour can be bipolar.
I don’t know that many people who blog regularly, honestly. No one reads my blog!
(Nah, she’s part of the more mature gender.)
No! Duh. She’s dating, um, I’m not sure who it is now. Probably a character of whatever drama she’s watching now.
Friday, November 21, 2008
INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.
INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions.
Y'know Geri, I'm even rarer than you are.
And we're only different in terms of I and E. Introverted and extroverted. Cool. XD
Sunday, July 20, 2008
I act on impulse too much. Once again, it's caused me to...
Coward. Coward! COWARD! You're a fucking coward!
Stupid...stupid Jasmine...you can't run and hide forever..